Brooklyn, NY-Solveris Marketing and Communications is proud to announce it has been named AOR for My Little O. My Little O, www.mylittleo.com, is an exciting, new online site that will bring news and information to the Fort Greene/Clinton Hill area of Brooklyn, NY. Unlike other news sites, http://www.mylittleo.com/ will combine local journalist articles with social media such as Facebook integration and it will also allow users to post their own stories about happenings important to them. Audio and video streams, surveys, forums, polls and business ratings will also later be a big part of the offerings on the site making it truly a unique user experience.
Michael Locke, a 26 year resident of the community and recent Time Inc. employee, is the entrepreneur behind the site.
The site will also be interactive with businesses, consumers and civic organizations with something to sell or promote in the area offering them one place where they can reach new and existing customers. Some of the business benefits include:
“I wanted to find a way to create an experience online that would bring people in the community together in a fun, interactive way and provide news and information to our vibrant community. Some sites have some of the features we are offering, but no site has all of them. This is truly a unique site and I’m happy to be able to bring it to the residents of Fort Greene and Clinton Hill," Locke said.The site will also be interactive with businesses, consumers and civic organizations with something to sell or promote in the area offering them one place where they can reach new and existing customers. Some of the business benefits include:
- Three months of free trial for ads posted between September through December
- Promotion with businesses to email coupons and special offers to users in biweekly newsletter
- Ability to post on events calendar
- Business listings will rotate on homepage
- Latest classified will be listed on homepage
- Special Biz Offers - $50 per month
- Stuff For Sale - $20 per month
- Convenient, recurring monthly charge to Paypal accounts for a one year period, which you can cancel at anytime you wish
- Archival listings for a one year period after payment stops providing more value for marketers
“We are truly excited to see an entrepreneur create something unique that also benefits the residents of his community. My little O is a unique site combining the best of social media, interaction, user-generated content and professional journalism. It has incredible business benefits, as well. We know it’s going to be a big hit and talked about even outside the community,” said Tony Sarcone and Robert Kline, partners at Solveris.For more information on My Little O sign-up at http://www.mylittleo.com/. For more information on Solveris Marketing and Communications go to http://www.solveris1.com/.